HISTORY OF CALBAH
Managing Director, Chester Baker founded Calbah in 1996 as a specialist design, engineering and steel fabrication workshop. Since then, Calbah has developed into a business which enjoys an industry wide reputation for high quality workmanship in all metals.
WHAT WE DO
We can build to your specifications and drawings or our innovative design team can design and engineer your product for you. We will work with you; from conception to finished product.
This is what you can expect:
- We will develop designs based on your specifications or your own drawings.
- We will turn the design concepts into detailed 3D CAD models
- We will then turn those 3D models into (quality controlled) fabricated and welded products.
We have a wide range of machinery in our one-stop fabrication shop, including:
- large and small milling machines
- NC (Digital Control) brake press
- croppers and profile cutter
- turret punching
- heavy thickness guillotine
- and more…
We can also design special purpose machinery or equipment for your engineering project. Ask us about our competitive rates.
For more information on what we do see our Skills & Capabilities page. Aluminium and Steel Fabrication and Engineering are our specialty, come visit us today in Dandenong, Melbourne, Victoria.